This general introductory course by IBAN imparts basic knowledge on inclusive business, its definition and features. The course also sets the parameters of the IB target groups and how they are involved in the value chain. It outlines the different sectors where the BoP is engaged, identifies different IB approaches and illustrates the inclusive business ecosystem. Overall, the intro course makes the case for inclusive business and highlights IB’s positive impact on the SDGs.
- develop a deep understanding of what Inclusive Business is.
- recognize the relevance of Inclusive Business for companies, investors, policymakers, and low-income communities.
Format and Timing
This course is relevant to:
- All modules are accessible, however do build up on the content from the previous module.
- The course has no start or end date, and can be completed at the learners own pace.
- The modules take between 15 and 90 min per module, and over all takes around 2hrs30min to 3hr30min to complete
- Have access to the final quiz and the certificate for the course.
This course is for impact entrepreneurs and managers, policymakers, impact investors and the general public who want to gain a basic understanding of inclusive business and how it relates to business development, social impact and impact investment.
Additional content online retrievable upon registration on the Learning Center platform:
Go to Course