We are living in a financially fragile world. There is economic growth, but not enough opportunities to find decent work. Globally, more than 200 million people are still unemployed, but there has been progress in standards of labour and work. This is not sustainable. Learn from experts from the International Labour Organization, Harvard University, and more about the state of work in our world, and what it will take to ensure steady, inclusive and sustainable economic development for all.
- The link between employment, work, income and wealth
- >Global perspectives on changes to formal employment.
- The challenges of child labor, gender disparity and informal employment.
- Structural and institutional models for the future of work.
- >Artificial Intelligence and the future of work.
- What it takes to achieve SDG 8 and realize decent work for all, featured in a special module by the ILO.
Duration: Estimated 6 weeks (2–4 hours per week), self-paced
Go to Course
Certification Scheme : Optional upgrade for certificate is available with specific payment