Sustainable Business Strategy illustrates how businesses can thrive and grow while simultaneously solving some of the world’s biggest challenges—and how you, as an individual, can make a difference.
- Understand and analyze the business models that drive change.
- Communicate the competitive advantages of being a purpose-driven leader to management, leadership, and other key stakeholders.
- Explore why collective efforts matter and how business can be a catalyst for system-level change in the face of significant global issues, such as climate change and income inequality.
- Examine the broader environmental, political, and social landscape in which you operate, including the role of government, investors, and customers.
- Determine what you can do in your career to become a purpose-driven leader.
Go to Course
Course Provider: Harvard Business School Online
Duration: Approximately 20-25 hours, course materials will be delivered in 3-weeks period
Application Deadline :
4 February 2022 (program dates is on 2/23/22 - 3/16/22)
Cost of The Course : $1,400
Learning requirements: In order to earn a Certificate of Completion, participants must thoughtfully complete all 3 modules by stated deadlines and collaborate with assigned groups for 3 brief team meetings.