This course explores the emerging relationships between sustainability issues and competitive advantage. Building on the basic concepts of strategic management, this course will explore how managers may effectively deal
with the sustainability challenges that they now encounter.
By encouraging you to reflect on these issues using multiple case studies, discussions and interviews, we will aim to enhance your understanding of alternative models of strategy development in the context of sustainable development.
- The nature of the sustainability problems faced by businesses
- The business case for sustainability: Links between sustainability strategy and corporate performance
- How can firms integrate sustainability concerns into their business strategy?
- Which tools and techniques may be employed for this?
- Applied understanding of stakeholder management, non-market environment and issues/crisis management
Go to Course
Course Provider: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Duration: Estimated 5 weeks (2–4 hours per week), self-paced
Certification Scheme : Optional upgrade for certificate is available with specific payment